Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas~~

rainy1

Merry Christmas ~~Ended...(T-T)
Anyway i had a bad day on christmas~~~
I spent my 25th alone shopping overseas(^^)
Yeah~!!
That's so me as always,
i love doing things as i love & dislike following others,
But nevertheless ,i had a nice quiet dinner with nichole baby,

rainy4
she's really a miracle person that can always locate me whenever we meet-up,
i tend to love to play hide-&-seek at times,
but Wow ,to my surprise she's able to know where am i.
She understand my hand-signal,or even what's thinking inside my mind,
How awesome~~~~~!!
Someone sweet that i can open up my heart to ~
I can say whatever to her......
Thank You god for letting me to know her,
彼女に会った、本間に良かった~
she's the best gift (^^)
i'll be back to up-date sooon,
cause i got myself a iphone 4(Yeah~~万歳~!!)
My 2010 birthday present for myself,嬉しい~
i'm addicted thou i'll still miss my itouch...
またね~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...