Tuesday, August 23, 2011

一日過ぎた!!

Little things make my day happier。。。。



IMG_9344






① Yeah~ ~ !!



Finally i brought my i foldable bicycle.And cycled back home that night.....



Long journey with steep slope ahead (-__-") wwwww



....Glad that i went back home safely



IMG_9371[1]



Met-up with Jean to dine at 2d1n,thanks you for continuing to read my super boring blog of mine , the food there was great to top up with great accompany for the night.



We headed to her reccomanded Tom Tom coffee cafe , I can't wait to go again !!






③Pay rise & Extra Bonus ( ^ o ^)






My parents finally came and visited me today after a month plus ...of my MIA


IMG_9224 IMG_9343[1]



⑤ FuwaFuwa Hairstyle styled by Fuwarie stylist for the weekends ~ IMG_9373[1] IMG_9372[1]



Okay ~!  Time for me to get a new haircut & new hair colour ...


i need a cut & colour NOW,


i need time to book & head down to the saloon,


i need time to accompany my family's ,


i need time to meet-up friends,


i need time to do some online shopping,


i need time to draw my design,


i need time to plan my concept-store,


i need time to read magazines,


i need time to go swimming,


i need time to head for a movie or watch some dramas,


i need time to daydream,


i need time to sleep,


Overall....


i need time for myself


24hours足りないよ。。。

1 comment:

  1. waH u finally blog :P
    nice to have u as accompany tOo...
    realise something next time lets take some photos...
    u are so bZ...with so much run down things to do..
    From:Jean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...