Thursday, March 29, 2012

< 中国CHINA 2012 > ☺杭州Hangzhou


29March2011

DAY1 Hangzhou

# Last year 2011 ,exactly 1 year back today,
i went on a solo trip to Hangzhou,
i had been to china once (Beijing and Xian) during my school history trip when i was 16 back than..
10 years later, i'm find myself back to land of china again!!
Actually,i don't know where is Hangzhou located in the map of china...
even till the day i was on the plane !!
But i just know i need fly, i need this trip to meet Her.
i just want to meet Shyumon,
That's it.
#together with my mini luggage
i flew to hangzhou in a rush after work ,
Booking my hotel for the night only at the airport..

#Lucky couple
i met this lovely sweet couple in the flight sitted beside me.
They accompany me together to my hotel for the night to see me check-in safely before leaving,
even thou we're both going different direction.
They even gave me their mobile number in case i needed any help during my trip!!

THANK YOU

30 MARCH 2011
Guess i had a bad night sleeping in a new environment.
Or am i too excited to sleep ??
# Simple Breakfast .
Contacted Shyumon,
Happy moment to hear her voice ^___^
Discuss on the plan for me to follow in able to reach 太仓
# Rented a bike

Visited the famous sighseeing spot 西湖 in hangzhou !
西湖was really BIG.
# Me  X  bicycle
Cycling was really fun
So fun till i got lost halfway.......so ended out didn't complete 西湖

# SPRING in HANGZHOU
"Spring" my favourite season of every year,
Blooming flowers everywhere,
Beautiful colourful senery.
A perfect day to cycle!
And
 the start of  NIGHTMARE #1 はじまたわ!!!
Decided to head for the train station after 西湖,
but took me 2 hours just to catch a cab during peak hour.(-____-)
NIGHTMARE #2
Next,  reaching the train station after the 1 hour long road jam,
To realise this train station have no fast train service for my route to 太仓,,,
どんだっけ???
Only available was slow train ride service...,that only depart 2hours later,,,
NIGHTMARE #3
Spent my time at a nearby internet cafe that (Blocked twitter/facebook/youtube/blogger access etc) orz...超~暇すぎるの2時間わ
 Continue to watch dramas form tudou..

NIGHTMARE #4
Train schedule was delayed for no reason!!!
The long 4 hours train journey to 太仓was NIGHTMARE#5#6#7#8#9#10,
Glad that i survived and alighted the train safely~
一路遇到好多希奇古怪的人。。这一趟好辛苦..
 |






# finally
i heard someone calling out my name オドーリー
The person that i want to meet standing infront of me !!!
Fetching me in the dark train station at 12 midnight ~
driving to the station herself (with her cousin as navigator) that took her 1hour.

# Super spicy chicken wings
The delicious BBQ shop that shyumon brought me for supper knowing that i must be hungry.
This trip i'm gonna stay over her place (her room)for the next 4 nights,
#1st meeting with HARU

In the dark 2am,Entering the house to find
this little small white thing is jumping all around me~
waving his tail,
Super kawaii~~

”HELLO HARU”
はじめまして,よろしく
Today is a HAPPY day です
A very HAPPY nightね^___^

 Be back to continue update my china trip on 31st March

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...