Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i'm missing 大阪 ♥

Out of a sudden,
i'm missing Osaka now ♥

i was browsing back some past photos took during my days in osaka,
Somewhere down inside my heart i sense something is missing,
i miss my japanese friends at times 。。。。
i miss my classmates,
i miss my part-time jobs days,
i miss being a full time student,
i miss visiting the supermart late at night for discount,
i miss cycling on streets ,
i miss takoyaki ,
i miss hayase okasan,
i miss all my sensei,
i miss 百元店,
i miss the drug stores,
i miss onsen,
i miss the JR trains,
i miss dressing,
i miss イケメンs、
i miss rushing to combini to get my karai mentaiko onigiri for breakfast,
i miss 商店街,
i miss capricosa,
i miss 秋夏秋冬,
i miss 櫻花,
i miss my small white bicycle,
i miss 煙火大會
i miss my apartment,
i miss shinnsabashi
i miss 梅田,
i miss 大阪デザイーナ専門学校、
i miss 山田駅、
i miss 天王寺,
i miss YOU
。。。。。。。
また大阪へ戻りたい~

1 comment:

  1. I miss alot of things too ;) Check out my blog, comment, follow ;) www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...